Would You Like to Join Our Team?
From time to time we will have positions available.
If you are interested in working at Reremoana and would like to find out more about our school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Leader Year 7/8 (Permanent, 2MU)
Additional fixed term unit potentially available to a successful applicant with strength in areas which support our strategic goals.
Reremoana School is an increasingly diverse Y0–8 school in the friendly community of Wattle Downs, 5 minutes off the motorway in South Auckland.
- opportunity and guidance to grow you as a leader, no matter what level of experience you currently have
- a commitment to future focused learning pedagogies, including competency based learning
- opportunities to develop and follow your personal passion
- a genuinely supportive and collaborative staff culture
- a family friendly environment, with every effort made to support work/life balance
- to value collaborative practice, and have the ability to build a collaborative team
- to develop and coach effective, future focussed pedagogy within the team
- to value and grow learner capabilities/dispositions
- to contribute positively to our school culture, have a bright, solution focussed outlook
- to be reflective of their own practice and leadership, and be open to further learn, grow and succeed personally and professionally
A passion for and/or strength in sports is desirable.
Applications not complete until 2 referee forms have been received.
Please forward your completed application form, a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position, and your CV to email@example.com
Applications close Thursday October 28th 2021 at 3pm
Team Leader Application Form (please download)
Team Leader Referee Form (please download/forward to two referees)