Would You Like to Join Our Team?
From time to time we will have positions available.
If you are interested in working at Reremoana and would like to find out more about our school, please email email@example.com.
Scale A Teacher Fixed Term (New Entrant)
Start T2 2023, or as negotiated with successful applicant.
Beginning Teachers welcome to apply. Open to job share.
Reremoana School is a diverse Y0–8 school in the friendly community of Wattle Downs, 5 minutes off the motorway in South Auckland.
• a commitment to future focused learning pedagogies, including competency based learning
• opportunities to develop and follow your personal passion
• a genuinely supportive and collaborative staff culture
• a family friendly environment, with every effort made to support work/life balance
• to value collaborative practice, and enjoy working in a shared space with another teacher
• to value and actively develop positive relationships with students and their whānau, staff and the wider community
• have a positive, solution focussed outlook
• to be reflective of their own practice and be open to further learn, grow and succeed personally and professionally
Our junior school is committed to the Better Start Literacy Approach (BSLA). The successful applicant would have the opportunity to train and be part of teaching this exciting approach
We invite all potential applicants to come and visit us and have a chat if you would like to learn more!
Please forward a cover letter, CV and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not complete until 2 referee forms have been received.
Applications close Wednesday March 22.
Part Time and Release Teachers
How to find us
15 Scotsmoor Drive, Wattle Downs
Post Office Box: 75 210, Manukau 2243
Auckland, New Zealand
Office – email@example.com
Principal – firstname.lastname@example.org