Would You Like to Join Our Team?
From time to time we will have positions available.
If you are interested in working at Reremoana and would like to find out more about our school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCALE A TEACHER Y7/8 Permanent
SCALE A TEACHER Y6/7 Fixed Term (Parental Leave)
Start T3 2022 (or earlier by mutual agreement) End 16 December 2022
Reremoana School is a growing, increasingly diverse Y0–8 school in the friendly community of Wattle Downs, 5 minutes off the motorway in South Auckland.
- a commitment to future focused learning pedagogies, including competency based learning
- opportunities to develop and follow your personal passion
- a genuinely supportive and collaborative staff culture
- a family friendly environment, with every effort made to support work/life balance
- to value collaborative practice, and enjoy working in a shared space with another teacher
- to value and actively develop positive relationships with students and their whanau, staff and the wider community
- have a positive, solution focussed outlook
- to be reflective of their own practice and be open to further learn, grow and succeed personally and professionally
We invite all potential applicants to come and visit us and have a chat if you would like to learn more!
Please forward your CV and completed application form to email@example.com
Applications are not complete until 2 referee forms have been received.
Please state in your covering letter if you wish to be considered for both positions (There is no need to complete an application form for both if applying for both.)
Applications close 3pm Wednesday May 18th 2022 for both positions.
Please send completed application form CV and cover letter to Cheryl Weijermars firstname.lastname@example.org