Would You Like to Join Our Team?
From time to time we will have positions available.
If you are interested in working at Reremoana and would like to find out more about our school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Leader, Permanent (2 MU)
Start T1 2021
Likely to be in Y4/5/6, although all areas considered.
Reremoana School is a growing, increasingly diverse Y0–8 school in the friendly community of Wattle Downs, 5 minutes off the motorway in South Auckland.
- opportunity and guidance to grow you as a leader, no matter what level of experience you currently have
- a commitment to future focused learning pedagogies, including competency based learning
- opportunities to develop and follow your personal passion
- a genuinely supportive and collaborative staff culture
- a family friendly environment, with every effort made to support work/life balance
- to value collaborative practice, and have the ability to build a collaborative team
- to develop and coach effective, future focussed pedagogy within the team
- to value and grow learner capabilities/dispositions
- to contribute positively to our school culture, have a positive, solution focussed outlook
- to be reflective of their own practice and leadership, and be open to further learn, grow and succeed personally and professionally
We invite all potential applicants to come and visit us and have a chat if you would like to learn more!
Application Form (Please download, do not request access)
Referee Form (Please download, do not request access)
Please forward a covering letter, your CV and completed application form to email@example.com .
Applications not complete until 2 referee forms have been received.
Applications close Monday November 30 2020