Would You Like to Join Our Team?
From time to time we will have positions available.
If you are interested in working at Reremoana and would like to find out more about our school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scale A Teacher, Permanent (1 position)
Scale A Fixed Term Parental Leave (1 position for the 2023 school year)
Scale A Fixed Term - Approved Leave (2 positions for the 2023 school year)
Beginning Teachers are welcome to apply. Starting at the beginning of the 2023 school year.
Reremoana School is an inclusive and diverse Y0–8 school in the friendly community of Wattle Downs, Manurewa, 5 minutes off the motorway in South Auckland.
- a commitment to future focused learning pedagogies, including competency based learning
- opportunities to develop and follow your personal passion
- a genuinely supportive and collaborative staff culture
- a family friendly environment, with every effort made to support work/life balance
- to value collaborative practice, and enjoy working in a shared space with another teacher
- to value and actively develop positive relationships with students and their whanau, staff and the wider community
- have a positive, solution focussed outlook
- to be reflective of their own practice and be open to further learn, grow and succeed personally and professionally
- to be conversant with and/or be prepared to develop assessment for learning practices and PB4L processes
Fixed term unit(s) potentially available to a successful experienced applicant with strength in areas which support our charter goals.
We invite all potential applicants to come and visit us and have a chat if you would like to learn more!
Please forward your covering letter, CV and completed application form (download below) to our Office Manager Cheryl Weijermars email@example.com. Applications not complete until 2 referee forms have been received (download below).
Applications close 12pm Tuesday 11 October